Thursday, August 26, 2010

Yesterday was a bad day for my family. We had to take my brothers dog back to the pound. We had him for 4 or 5 months and he was just to much. He just wasn't stable. He would snap and growl at us all the time. Tuesday ended it for me. I was reaching down petting my cat Asher and the dog ran over grabbed my hand in his mouth, growled and yanked it away from the cat. He then let it go and snapped at the cat growling and chased him off. Then came back over to me and laid his head on my lap wanting me to pet him. That made the second time he has grabbed my hand in his mouth and growled. The first was when I tried to take the remote from him after he stole it off the table. It was hard enough dealing with all the destruction he would do but this was to much. The bad times was wat over loading the good times. My mom was getting scared of him. I tried to calm him down and love him but he just was to much. And I couldn't take the chance of him hurting my cat who has been a member of my family for 5 years. He's my baby. So I told my brother I couldn't watch him any more. And he decided that it would be best to get rid of him. I feel bad and I hope and pray he goes to a family that can help him better and love him. But right now I feel like such a shit.

No comments: