Thursday, August 19, 2010



This is my beautiful kitty Asher. I named him from a vampire character from Laurel K. Hamilton's - Anita Blake books. He is the only one who seems to be able to keep my brothers devil dog Mac in line. The dog is afraid of him. It's funny to see Asher chase the dog and box his ears when he gets tired of the dogs barking or whatever. He backs him into corners and just smacks away at him. He can't hurt him because he has both his front and back claws removed so that he doesn't accidentally scratch me. I'm prone to leg infections and am diabetic.

2 comments:

Bobbi Ann said...

Oh he's so sweet! I'm a big time animal lover I have 3 furry ones and 4 kitties of my own. I do have all their pictures posted up on my blog if you;d like to see them. Hope you have a great day!
Hugs...
Bobbi

DreamWalker said...

Hey Bobbi love the kitties. But that's a given I'm a major cat person. My family has always had at least one cat at all times while I was growing up. I love cats!