Thursday, August 26, 2010

New swap I have going in my group

Clay Swap 1 - All things scary Sign up's are open till Sept 15 - Due by Oct 25. This swap is all about Halloween. ( group or 1 on 1 ) Each swapper will make something out of clay that is Halloween inspired. Ghost, Goblins, Monsters, Witches, Vampires whatever. The item must be at least 75 - 80% clay but you can add fabric and other things to your piece as well. 3 - 4 inches in size should be good but you can go larger. I'd like this to be a group swap with each swapper making 3 pieces and I'd pair you up in groups. However I don't want to chase off anyone that doesn't have time to make more than one so I am giving you the choice of picking if you want to group up or go one on one. Just add a yes under either group or one

Postcard swap 1 - Open for sign ups till Sept 1 - Due Oct 1 Theme FALL...This is a group swap so I will be pairing everyone up in groups of 3 or 4. The postcard has to represent all things Fall and can be your choice of medium

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LunerDreams/

And below is a swap I have open now also

RR swap Due Jan 15th......sign ups open till Sept 1st I was thinking that our 3rd swap will be a round robin swap. I'd like to pair up at least 3 - 5 people to a group. And we would be making an art piece out of found objects and more. We could start off with one of the following ideas.....a doll.....a glass or plastic glass....or something else....a canvas for painting maybe. You would add something to that object and mail it to the next person. Each person that gets it must 1 add something found to it. And 2 something with texture. And a 3rd thing with color. Then pass it on to the next person to do the same. Once the last person finished they would send it back to you. Also each swapper would have to fill out a small journal telling what you added to the piece.

No comments: