Thursday, March 17, 2011

Catching up Time













{ --- Some things I made


Well once again it's been forever since I've blogged. With all the swaps I join and host plus my group I keep forgetting about my blog. : ) It's a beautiful St Patricks Day today. The sun is out. It's warm and no snow anywhere. And the SUN IS OUT!!!! I am so sick of winter. It seems like we have had nothing but snow and cold out there for the last year rather then only since last October. I need warmth and sun. Lots and lots of sun. : )

It maybe ST. Patricks Day but I'm have no plans other then working on a new doll. I'm having troubles with it already. The pattern the group leader picked for the swap really just is not speaking to me. I don't know what to do there. I need to get it done and mailed off in the next few days and I have the body done I just don't much like the dress we have to make for it. Oh well I'll get it together some how.















No comments: