Friday, January 7, 2011

Talia -- She's finally finished!!!







I finally got her done. I've had her since July 2010. She's way over due to be sent to my swap partner Trudi Skate. I hate that she took me so long but she kind of intimidated me. I was afraid to work on her in case I messed her up. I'm still new at doll making. This has to be the hardest doll I've done. I'm so happy with the way she looks. I wish I could keep her lol. Trudi has so so much more experience with faces and doll making that I'm terrified that she wont be as happy with her as I am. But she goes home this weekend. I'm excited to see what Trudi has done for me. I know she has probably been done for ages and has only been humoring me with saying she wasn't done either. I feel bad I've taken so long but I hope the extra stuff I send with Talia will make up for that. God I hope she likes her. I think she is my best doll I've made yet. I've only been making them for about 4 years now. But most of what I make are just beaded dolls not real dolls like this.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Talia is very pretty. I bet your partner loved her..