Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Time and how I'm using it
















I've gotten myself in a fix right now with agreeing to do more things then I have the time for and on top of that I have a leg infection. I'm diabetic and get them every few years. They are a real B - - - - to get rid of. I have to stay in bed mostly to keep the swelling down in my legs so that the sores can dry up. It's been weeks now and I'm going out of my mind. I took pictures of my leg. I should post them. Thankfully I'm still able to do some crafting in bed. I've just mailed off some ATC cards today for the Art4Mail group. I have some postcards to make but I'm having some problems getting inspired. It doesn't help much that the street behind my house they are building a bunch of new housing and in front of my house the city is tearing up the road to lay down new pipes so it's noise noise noise from 5am to 6pm. I'm also making some bookmarkers, inchies and quilties for the same group. And for another group I have a RR swap I'm in. I had to make a doll body and mail it to someone else to do the face and hair then it goes to another to finish up. I din't get a picture taken of the body before I mailed it but the swapper I sent her to emailed me a sneak peak picture of her so far she looks great. I made some wings for another swap as you can see in the pictures I have posted around this listing.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

how did you make these wings Lisa, they are neat! hugs Lisa Al

Wendy said...

I love your wings Lisa, how did you make them?

Unknown said...

Lisa, these wings are very cool, what do you plan on using them for ?

DreamWalker said...

The wings were easy. I started out with shaping the wire they form I wanted it then took lace fabric and sewed it around the edges along with beads for the purple set. The multi colored ones I did the wire then wrapped it in ribbon and sewn all around the edges again. That set took forever because the ribbon was very delicate and also wanted to slip. I made them for a swap I was in.