Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Projects I'm working on

Emily and her BFF's Buglet and Kitty

Goddess of Beauty




Flower child



Here are some dolls I've made the one with the flowers I made for a swap. Emily and buglet I just made on a whim. And the Goddess of Beauty was just for fun also. I'm making more dolls now. I have a swap on Yahoo that I'm making a doll for Samhain that will be a witch of some sort. I haven't really started her yet. And for another swap I'm making wrist dolls. I'm starting them off with friendship bracelets as the base I'm think then building from there. I also have another doll to make for my group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LunerDreams Please check it out and maybe join. We have some swaps going on now that are open. Including a round robin swap that is mixed media. That is what my group is for. Not just making dolls or ATC's or journals but those and more. I want to use and make all kinds of art projects. Right now we have a swap that you will be making something with the help of 3 to 5 other people adding 3 things each to it. It should be loads of fun.

1 comment:

Bobbi Ann said...

Hi, your art dolls are awesome! I just love them! Hope your day is a great one!
Hugs...
Bobbi